Bralux Returns & Exchange Policy
- Returns and exchanges are accepted on orders made within 14 days from receipt of the item and 21 days as of 1st Nov 2023.
- Returned items must be "as new" and in a re-saleable condition. Please do not remove the void strip.
- Returns must reach us in protective packaging. We will reject returns that are posted back to us in a bag as this will render the product not in a re-saleable condition.
- Worn items returned back to us as part of a 3-for-2 promotion will be deducted at full value from your refund.
- Expedited paid-for postage services are non-refundable.
- Address is at the bottom of this page.
What do I need to do to make a return or exchange?
Please follow our returns procedure which can be found at the bottom of this page.
How long does it take to process my return?
It can take up to 30 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund back to your payment method. The funds will be released to your bank statement within 4-7 days of the 28th of the month. (how long depends on your card issuer).
Hygiene Restricted Products
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns for a refund on certain adhesive underwear or adhesive fashion accessories that have been worn. Removing the hygiene strip will deem any adhesive accessory unsaleable and ineligible for a refund or exchange.
- We understand that ordering the correct sized clothing online is difficult, so we are happy to provide exchanges for the adhesive bras if you have ordered the incorrect size, provided it has not been stuck to your skin or the protective film removed. Please consult the size guide before purchasing.
You can cancel your order at any time until midday of the day of dispatch. If you request a cancellation after midday this will not be possible.
1. Check that your item complies with the above.
We kindly request under no circumstances should you return underwear that has had the hygiene/void strip removed. We test all our returns.
If you have any queries don't hesitate to send a message to us by clicking here. We are here to help.
2. Pack your return
Pack your return securely. Please ensure your return is packaged in the secure cardboard box that we sent out to you or a similar box. We may reject returns which have been damaged in transit due to poor packaging.
Please include a note of your order number and your email address in the parcel.
3. Post your parcel back to us.
Please pack your return in protective packaging. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping. We do not offer free returns. We recommend using a delivery service that provides tracking information.
Bralux, Louis Pearlman Centre
4. We inspect the return.
Once the inspection is complete we will email you with a confirmation of your return/refund or exchange. Usually, this is done within 14 days of receiving the parcel.
5. If the product complies with our returns policy we refund you.
This is done on the last week of the month of inspection. The funds will be released to your bank/PayPal usually around the final week of the calendar month.