Bralux Returns & Exchange Policy
- Returns and exchanges are accepted on non hygiene-restricted products within 14 days from receipt of the item.
- Returned items must be "as new" and in resaleable condition.
- Returns must reach us in protective packaging. We will reject returns that are posted back to us in a bag as this will render the product not in resaleable condition.
- Worn items returned back to us as part of a 3 for 2 promotion will be deducted at full value from your refund.
- Expediated paid-for postage services are non-refundable.
What do I need to do to make a return or exchange?
Please include a note of your order number and your instructions in the parcel. If at all possible please include the original invoice but not essential.
How long does it take to process my return?
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund back to your payment method. The funds should appear on your bank statement in up to 7 working days (how long depends on your card issuer).
Hygiene Restricted Products
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for a refund on any underwear or adhesive fashion accessories.
- We understand that ordering the correct sized clothing online is difficult, so we are happy to provide exchanges for the adhesive bras if you have ordered the incorrect size, provided it has not been stuck to your skin or the protective film removed. Please consult the size guide before purchase.