How to put on your Bralux adhesive bra
1. Clean your breasts with soap and water.
2. Make sure the area is dry and do not use any moisturizers before applying.
3. Remove the plastic from the back of the stick on bra and place on your breasts. For maximum lift, hold your breast up before placing the cup on, starting with the underneath of your breast first and then pressing the bra onto the top part of your breast.
4. Join the front-clasp on the bra to pull the bra together creating a nice cleavage.
5. It is advisable to remove your stick on bra at the end of the day.
Cleaning your Bralux adhesive bra.
- Pour a bowl of luke warm water.
- With a cloth or towel, gently dab the adhesive until you feel it is free from past wear.
- Leave to dry naturally somewhere until it is dry. You could use a blowdryer to speed up this process if you see fit however please take care.
- Walla! Your bra is ready to use again.
Choosing the correct size adhesive bra
Sizing is quite easy. Each product listing has a size guide attached to it, please consult this. However the general rule when choosing a stick on bra is to start with the cup size you would normally take, and if your back size is 36 or above, select the cup size above.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you are unsure.